Location: Anywhere in Finland; we have offices in Oulu (R&D) and Helsinki
Join us to improve cybersecurity on a global scale!
Arctic Security is a Finnish company with most of our customers and business abroad. We build software products for national cyber security centers, computer emergency response teams, and other organizations that are mandated to look after the cybersecurity of many others. We also produce our services in the cloud, most notably the Early Warning Service, for enterprises and other entities who wish to get notified about critical cyber security issues in their networks.
We have a unique opportunity for a Senior UI Developer with a vision to help us build our products. You will be part of our R&D team, working with the substance experts to find ways to make our technology usable and visual in the best possible way.
You must be a hands-on team player with a strong emphasis on usability and end-user experience. We do not expect you to have prior knowledge of cybersecurity. You must be able to understand the viewpoints of different stakeholders and make decisions based on them.
We have a lot of data to visualize. Still, our solutions must be practical for everyday operations in a demanding customer base consisting of national cybersecurity centers, defense, and critical infrastructure enterprises. Our user interfaces are browser-based and designed using JS/React.
- Practical UI/UX experience with products
- Professional experience with JS/React
- Background in processing and visualizing large quantities of data
- Experience with complex use cases, ability to think from the end-user perspective
- Vision and the ability to execute it together with a team
- Excellent references of past work
Please apply by Aug 10, 2022 and include a salary request in your application.
- An exciting challenge of making data visual through an interactive and functional user interface
- Position in a small R&D team in Oulu that is creating great things for a global customer base
- Opportunity to execute your vision
- Work with up-to-date technology, a lot of influence over the tools and methods to use